I am giving away a new copy of Just Do Something, A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will by Kevin DeYoung, Moody Publishers, 2009. Too often believers think that finding God's will is like hitting a bull's eye or finding your way out of Moria or feeling a liver shiver or holy gizzard twinge. But in this book by Kevin DeYoung, he gives another and perhaps more biblical way than being paralyzed for fear of "missing God's will". Having been inflicted by this malady for most of my life, this book was very helpful. You can listen to Pastor DeYoung speak on this topic here. (His talk is from the Next 2009 conference men's session.)
So if you're interested in entering the drawing, just do something and leave a comment. Thanks!

I did something by talking with a friend and gave comfort and encouragement. Here is my comment for my random pulling, I mean the random drawing! Thanks Persis.
ReplyDeletePlease count me in on the drawing.
ReplyDeleteI think sometimes people worry too much about finding God's will for them in their life. Just live. Live obediently, but live. Choose wisely. Get good advice. Then live in line with God's truth.
Persis, are you planning on writing a summary of the book?...(Remember that I am in Mexico, so don't include my name in the drawing!)
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you and have a most joyous week!
"liver shiver or holy gizzard twinge" That's hilarious Persis!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a terrific book!
I would feel too greedy for entering this one again so I'll just watch this time to see who gets it.
But I must say, since I won Voices Of The Past, (which has found a permanent home on my nightstand) I have purchased several and given them away myself.
Good luck! (haha! Good Providence!)
Sounds like an interesting read. Count me in:)
ReplyDeletePick me! Pick me! I never win ANYTHING!!
ReplyDeleteI'll write a summary, Becky. (I'm sorry about the US only but international postage is crazy, even at a book rate.)
ReplyDeletePersis,
ReplyDeleteI'm reading this right now, and I LOVE IT! How wonderful of you to bless someone with a copy of it. I keep reading passages of it to my family. :) Just wanted to echo your praise of this book.
i posted your link on my facebook wall. entering for the drawing. thanks.
ReplyDeleteCount me in! Sounds like a great read.
ReplyDeletePersis, I understand; next time I will be in the drawing because I have a USA address for all my books and school stuff! Forgot about that :)
ReplyDeleteI will be waiting for the summary this time.
Much love, dear sister.
Becky, the drawing isn't closed yet. I'll include you if it's okay with you.
ReplyDeleteThe book looks interesting! I'd like to be included, if that's okay since I'm a new reader.
ReplyDeleteNew readers, old readers, middle-aged readers are all welcome in the drawing. ;-)
ReplyDelete