With every hand bowed, head closed, and eyes folded...
(I couldn't resist posting this even though it's been up on the big blogs.)
HT: Lane Chaplin
(I couldn't resist posting this even though it's been up on the big blogs.)
HT: Lane Chaplin
Very funny! I saw it posted on the "big blogs" but didn't watch it yet, thanks for reposting:)
ReplyDeleteI missed that one. I don't visit the "big blogs" often anymore. I like the ones just like this one!
ReplyDeletefunny
ReplyDeleteLOL! I haven't watched that before. Now I'm off to share it myself! :)
ReplyDeleteAs someone who once believed in the "altar call" I watched this with special intrigue. Once again, I never know whether to laugh or cry at these things.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend my friend!
I'm sorry....the ending really does kill me. "If you repeat this prayer to one of our operators standing by..."
ReplyDelete"Raise Your Hand"
ReplyDelete"I Saw You Raise Your Hand"
If You Raised Your Hand, Stand Up"...
LOL! Thanks so much for sharing that! That was hilarious!