Sitting... in the sunroom. This is my favorite room in the house. It gets a bit toasty on summer afternoons, but I love the morning light that streams in.
Drinking... my morning cup of tea, Lipton with one teaspoon of sugar.
Listening... to the wind, the song birds, and my neighbor's dog.
Waffling... over tomorrow's post at Out of the Ordinary.
Wishing... fear of man would take a permanent hike.
Finishing... Joy! by Keri Folmar tonight as we wrap up our last meeting. I've learned much from this study on Philippians.
Looking... at theweeds lawn and wondering how many more days I can let it go before mowing.
Waiting... for files to download so I can start work.
Learning... to pray first.
Thinking... about Romans 8:18-25, groaning, and certain hope.
Copying... Kim, Lisa, and Rebecca.
Drinking... my morning cup of tea, Lipton with one teaspoon of sugar.
Listening... to the wind, the song birds, and my neighbor's dog.
Waffling... over tomorrow's post at Out of the Ordinary.
Wishing... fear of man would take a permanent hike.
Finishing... Joy! by Keri Folmar tonight as we wrap up our last meeting. I've learned much from this study on Philippians.
Looking... at the
Waiting... for files to download so I can start work.
Learning... to pray first.
Thinking... about Romans 8:18-25, groaning, and certain hope.
Copying... Kim, Lisa, and Rebecca.
"Wishing... fear of man would take a permanent hike"
ReplyDeleteYes!
I just started Joy!. I'm on week 2 and it's great. I'm looking forward to learning and being challenged as well as encouraged in my pursuit of joy in the Lord.
ReplyDelete