Follies and Nonsense #339 March 03, 2017 ht: You're All Just Jealous of my Jetpack - Tom Gauld Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted physics is fun Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DavidMarch 3, 2017 at 10:55 AMI love it! Which type will that crackerjack physics student known to both of us turn out to be?ReplyDeleteRepliesPersisMarch 3, 2017 at 10:59 AMShe's going to be the bad one. :)DeleteRepliesReplyDavidMarch 3, 2017 at 11:14 AMI think so too! I'm sure you are very proud (and you should be!)DeleteRepliesReplyPersisMarch 3, 2017 at 11:22 AMYes I am! DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
I love it! Which type will that crackerjack physics student known to both of us turn out to be?
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be the bad one. :)
DeleteI think so too! I'm sure you are very proud (and you should be!)
DeleteYes I am!
Delete