Skip to main content

The best laid plans of mice and men

Are not in their little paws or our hands but subject to God's will.

I came down with a cold last night and developed a fever today. We were planning on attending the Titus 2 meeting tonight, ladies Bible study tomorrow, and helping out some of the senior saints in the church tomorrow evening. I'm praying that I will feel better by tomorrow, but I'm glad that I can trust God's sovereignty over the intersection of the common cold virus, my respiratory and immune system, and what He has ordained for tomorrow.

I don't like being sick, but I definitely prefer being sick as a Calvinist.

Comments

  1. You are so funny! I am sorry you are sick. In God's sovereign timing and by the good grace of His will I trust that if it pleases Him you will soon feel better than you do now if in fact that has been ordained for the foundation of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a fever today, I hope you will be very careful to not expose others.

    I'm praying you will be well quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are well by now. I had to miss church Sunday. No fun. But I also had to miss work Monday. Fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.