And the winner is.... April 27, 2011 Congratulations, Whitestone!!!! I'll be sending you the book ASAP. Thanks to everyone who entered. God willing, there will be more giveaways in the months ahead. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels books giveaways Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TrishaApril 27, 2011 at 9:46 AMCongratulations, Whitestone! You'll love this book. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWhiteStoneApril 27, 2011 at 11:33 AMThanks, Persis. I'll be sure to pass the book on to others when done.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGregg MetcalfApril 27, 2011 at 1:16 PMCongrats Whitestone! Praise God for Persis and her generosity.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraApril 27, 2011 at 3:18 PMCongratulations, Whitestone!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Congratulations, Whitestone! You'll love this book. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Persis. I'll be sure to pass the book on to others when done.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Whitestone! Praise God for Persis and her generosity.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Whitestone!
ReplyDelete