Follies and Nonsense #81 - all kitteh edition September 23, 2011 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Gregg MetcalfSeptember 23, 2011 at 1:16 PMVery funny and very cool! Thanks.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCorey P.September 23, 2011 at 7:15 PMCats with thumbs... now that *is* a creepy thought. As creepy as the thought of raptors learning how to open doors. ;)Great videos for your F&N, Persis. Too funny. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraSeptember 23, 2011 at 11:42 PMThat's funny, both of them, although I think I like the Jedi Kittens the best. :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Very funny and very cool! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCats with thumbs... now that *is* a creepy thought. As creepy as the thought of raptors learning how to open doors. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat videos for your F&N, Persis. Too funny. :)
That's funny, both of them, although I think I like the Jedi Kittens the best. :-)
ReplyDelete