Skip to main content

Eight-legged architects

This morning's fog highlighted these webs. Spiders are not welcome inside, but I do appreciate their amazing handiwork outside where it belongs.



Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love seeing spider webs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of spiders but these webs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Access your space made ​​me very well!
    I praise God for your life!

    I did leave a little something, hope you like acrostic:

    C ultivar uma vida de oração.
    R evigorar-se pela leitura diária da Palavra.
    E star sempre disposto a obedecer a Deus.
    S er uma testemunha fiel no viver e no falar.
    C onsagrar a Deus seu corpo, tempo e talentos.
    E sperar de Deus a orientação para a vida.
    R evestir-se do poder do Espírito Santo.


    We need to GROW in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Waiting there in my space, feel free to comment below and also will be honored.

    Peace, health and happiness to you and your entire family is my wish and prayer.

    In Christ,

    ***Lucy***
    http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/

    Blog of a very dear brother, it's worth checking and access ....
    http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Lucy. Yes, may we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.