| Source |
I'm thankful for the theology conference this week-end. Dr. Andreas Kostenberger will be speaking on the Gospel of John. His wife, Dr. Marney Kostenberger, will have a special session with the ladies. I'm thankful for a church that encourages its members to dig deep in the Word through events like this.
I'm thankful for the prayers of the saints, both near and far. But as precious as those prayers are, I'm thankful for the continual intercession of the Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus.
I'm thankful that trials are measured by my Father's hand. What He allows is for my good even if it means sustaining me through rather than taking me out of it.
I'm thankful for the sure hope of heaven, a rest from our labors, and being with God forever.
Beautiful, Persis. Just beautiful. I'm thankful for the ways you steadfastly honor Him in the midst of fiery trials. I love you, friend.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your HAPPY background. It makes me smile!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list Persis!
ReplyDelete