Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday

Volunteer raspberry
This week's list:

~ Warmer weather. The roses and iris are blooming, and I found a volunteer raspberry by the shed. I had been cutting it back thinking it was a bramble when lo and behold! there were flowers one day.

~ Bittersweet good-byes. A family in our church will be heading to the mission field tomorrow. I will miss them like crazy, but I am thrilled that God has opened the door for them. Nicolette is the most outgoing, friendly, extroverted person I have ever met. As her husband described her, "God made her to share the gospel", and here's an opportunity for her to do that. I am thankful that if I cannot go, I can send and pray.

~ Wise friends who have helped me put social media/blogging in its proper place.

~ The Holy Spirit who convicts and turns my worry into trust and fear into faith.

~ Grace for each step of the way.

Comments

  1. Grace for each step of the way...Amen! Persis I don't always have time for commenting on many blogs, but I read yours every chance I get and I appreciate what you are doing here. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put: "grace for each step of the way!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "God made her to share the gospel." What a fabulous thing for a husband to say about his wife! May God use them mightily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, Persis, and your friends are blessed to have you praying for them as they leave for the mission field.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.