Skip to main content

Library Additions

I love books. These arrived today, and I can't wait to get started!

I am going to start with Kevin DeYoung's book first. I have had and probably still have some major misconceptions about the will of God. I wasn't a liver shiverer but definitely more of the "if you make a wrong choice, you will be out of the will of God and suffer for it your whole life". And worse, in addition to being "out of the will of God", you will be attacked by demons if you don't "follow the leading of the Holy Spirit." Comforting mindset, isn't it?

I flipped through the book this afternoon. I think it will be very helpful and set some things straight from a Biblical framework.

Comments

  1. Let us know how the Voddie Baucham book is. I've been wanting to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.