Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed his name. Malachi 3:16
They spoke with one another. They feared the Lord and esteemed His name.
It goes without saying that I couldn't live without Christ. But lately, I've been more aware of His kindness in not letting me go on this pilgrimage alone. So to my daughter, my parents, my sister and her family, and my brothers and sisters in Christ, thank you for walking alongside me in this journey. Thanks for lifting up my hands when they were hanging down. Thank you for encouragement and rebuke. Most of all, thank you for pointing me to Christ.
They spoke with one another. They feared the Lord and esteemed His name.
It goes without saying that I couldn't live without Christ. But lately, I've been more aware of His kindness in not letting me go on this pilgrimage alone. So to my daughter, my parents, my sister and her family, and my brothers and sisters in Christ, thank you for walking alongside me in this journey. Thanks for lifting up my hands when they were hanging down. Thank you for encouragement and rebuke. Most of all, thank you for pointing me to Christ.
Comments
Post a Comment
Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.