It has been said that you should not go to the grocery store when you're hungry. If that is the case, then this video by Tim Challies documenting the T4G bookstore in all its glory is dangerous if you're on a book diet.
Books. Lots of books. Lots and lots of good theological books - 1600 different titles. Under one roof. Discounted. Be still my beating heart.
I wonder if I could get a job at the bookstore at the next T4G...
Books. Lots of books. Lots and lots of good theological books - 1600 different titles. Under one roof. Discounted. Be still my beating heart.
I wonder if I could get a job at the bookstore at the next T4G...
If you do let me know, I then can get a discount.
ReplyDeleteYep, I wish that I could be there, too.
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine who went a few years back said that they give you lots and lots of free books just for registering.