Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday

Even though it's after 11 PM, it's still Thursday...

I am thankful for the throne of grace where I can find strength to help in time of need. I needed to find refuge there this evening. As a mother, it has been a hard but necessary lesson to trust my daughter to the Lord. My desire would be for her to have a life free from suffering, grief, and hurt. Yet, God has decreed otherwise. Every instinct in me wants to protect and shield her, but there are things that have come into her life that are out of my control. But they are not out of God's control. He will not give her more than she can bear, and that same throne of grace is available to her as well.

Comments

  1. Oh, it's hard when we watch our children struggle. Hurt's a mama's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't for daddies of four little girls who now are adults all are their own either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.