Skip to main content

Home stretch

The last thing I want to pack is my computer. I 'm beginning to realize how much I rely on the internet and email, so it will be good for me to have a short computer fast.

We're moving the pets and other household items today. The movers come tomorrow. We're generally familiar with the area since it is only 3 miles from where we are now. We need to find a good pizzeria, though.

Lord willing, I'll be back on a few days. But I'll leave you with this in the meantime:



ht: Pure Church

Comments

  1. That video was funny!

    Hope your move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!!!

    I'm so glad your move is almost done!!! Let me know if you need help setting up house!
    (I'll prob. have to tell you this in person since your computer is getting packed :)

    Glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! Very funny video, only too true sometimes.

    Praying your move is causes you to treasure Him even more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.