I'm thankful for:
~ A good start to the school year.
~ Cooler weather. If the weatherman is right, it will finally feel like fall tomorrow.
~ Grace for preparation for the women's workshop this Saturday.
~ The truth and safety found in God's word. I wonder how much trouble would be nipped in the bud in our lives and in the church if we truly held to Sola Scriptura?
~ God's providence is amazing and humbling. Considering the changes in my life over the last 11 years, I thank Him for where He has brought me and how He has brought me.
~ A good start to the school year.
~ Cooler weather. If the weatherman is right, it will finally feel like fall tomorrow.
~ Grace for preparation for the women's workshop this Saturday.
~ The truth and safety found in God's word. I wonder how much trouble would be nipped in the bud in our lives and in the church if we truly held to Sola Scriptura?
~ God's providence is amazing and humbling. Considering the changes in my life over the last 11 years, I thank Him for where He has brought me and how He has brought me.
All wonderful things to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for some cooler temps, though I think it's supposed to warm up again next week. Still, a hint of Autumn is a great thing.
As for the last 2, I echo your sentiments!
Praying for your workshop. Would love to be there. We need to get together soon, friend.
Thanks for praying, Melissa. Hope we can meet up soon!
ReplyDelete"The truth and safety found in God's word" - amen to that!
ReplyDeleteAlso thankful for the truth and safety of God's word and for the changes He works in our lives through it.
ReplyDeleteGreat list, Persis. I'll pray for your workshop and wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing you'll be as you lead this workshop, Persis. And I, too, am thankful for the changes God has wrought in me over the many years of my life. Considering all you've been through, your praise is even more beautiful.
ReplyDelete