Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

Sound sleep, which makes it easier to get up in the morning, which makes it easier to be more productive during the day.

Seeing my daughter wrestle through a scientific concept and not giving up until she gets it.

My mother teaching me to sew. I've put the skill to use this week and have thoroughly enjoyed it

Good deals at the grocery store. Love those buy-one-get-one or even better, buy-2-get-3-free.

A non-leaky roof over our heads as it pours outside.

Small group tonight and further discussion on James 4:1-10. Thanking God that He gives more grace.

Comments

  1. My grandmother taught me to sew when I was young and gave me a sewing machine when I turned 12 - its been such a blessing to me!
    Wonderful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you learned to sew! I enjoy it so much, too. Clothing, not so much, but I love sewing for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those are indeed precious blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.