Fact: It's hard to believe this is Thanksgiving week.
Fact: Our weather has been like a yo-yo. I was raking leaves in short sleeves yesterday and got some mosquito bites.
Fact: After raking 7 huge bags, I looked up at my oak tree and saw all the green leaves still hanging on the branches.
Fact: If my neighbor is right, I will be raking until next summer.
Fact: I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with family this year.
Fact: This may be on the menu as well as a turkey:
Fact: Blogging may be more sporadic this week.
Fact: There's something even better than food, family, parades, football (which I don't watch) and Black Friday (which I will avoid like the plague).
Fact: I'm grateful to be able to thank God for His unspeakable gift!
Fact: I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.
Fact: Our weather has been like a yo-yo. I was raking leaves in short sleeves yesterday and got some mosquito bites.
Fact: After raking 7 huge bags, I looked up at my oak tree and saw all the green leaves still hanging on the branches.
Fact: If my neighbor is right, I will be raking until next summer.
Fact: I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with family this year.
Fact: This may be on the menu as well as a turkey:
Fact: Blogging may be more sporadic this week.
Fact: There's something even better than food, family, parades, football (which I don't watch) and Black Friday (which I will avoid like the plague).
Fact: I'm grateful to be able to thank God for His unspeakable gift!
Fact: I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.

I can see Salmon, Trout, and such on a menu with turkey and venison but raw fish? I don't know Persis.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I watch the Lions loose, oops I mean play every Thanksgiving Day.
Yes, there is something better! Praise God!
I've been in the yard all day mulching up & raking leaves. I think you might be right about the weather and the raking until next summer...sigh.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Thanksgiving dinner...sushi and all. ☺ I'm thankful for His gift too. Thanks so much for linking up. Happy Monday! ☺
I too thank God for His unspeakable gift!! Wishing you a most blessed Thanksgiving, lots of love and good food!
ReplyDeleteI have Friday off (the day after Thanksgiving). Wishing you and Lydia could be around to talk about limited atonement! :) aaahhh well!!! Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving -- and sushi sounds wonderful to me! xo
ReplyDelete