Skip to main content

Tea with Vicki

One of the neat things about the Internet is being able to connect with like-minded believers near and far. It's an added blessing to be able to meet face-to-face.


The Lord was so kind to give us the opportunity to meet Vicki from A Good Finish. We enjoyed wonderful fellowship over Darjeeling and pumpkin bread. 
 
 

Comments

  1. How wonderful, Persis! I know all of you were very blessed by this gift from the LORD. Happy Thanksgiving to you and L., my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and it looks like someone is a very happy recipient of a copy of In Christ Alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Persis -I am so glad you and Lydia spent time with me-how sweet -we will do this yearly-no doubt!

    Oh Yes Jo-I almost bought the book a couple of mouths ago. I just can't wait to do it for my morning devotions.

    Persis-thank you again for the book-it was such a sweet thing for you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh....this looks sooo lovely!!! i love this! thank you for posting these pics of sweet fellowship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Persis, I can't wait for my turn to have you over for tea, or better yet coffee, or maybe Mexican hot chocolate?

    I am so happy for you, L and Vicki; what a joy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Persis, I'm so glad you posted this. I had talked to Vickie and was so excited to hear you and Lydia were coming for tea.

    Beautiful pictures!

    God is just so good!

    Have a joyful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.