On Sunday evening, the women in the church met together for great food (as always) and fellowship. The pastor's wife then led us in a discussion about the gospel and its direct impact on who we are and our relationships. Thanks to Christie and all the Grace ladies for the encouragement in the gospel which inspired this post:
After my daughter was born, the house was a mess. It didn't help that I was so tired and bloated prior to her birth. I just wanted to put my feet up and rest after a day's work rather than attempting to clean while being very great with child. The emergency C-section and the stress of caring for a newborn were the finishing touches to the dust and grime, which were the last things on my sleep-deprived mind.
A friend, who happened to have a house cleaning business, offered to get things spick-and-span. What a gift and what a blessing! But a few days before the date, I noticed the shower curtain liner. In a word, it was gross…
Read more here.

Comments
Post a Comment
Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.