I am thankful for:
Adrenalin. It has kept me going this past week. I should be much more tired than I am.
A contract on our house.
A possible contract on another house close to the church.
The fun of pet sitting. This isn't Gracie but it looks like her.

The theology conference starting tomorrow with Dr. Michael Haykin. The topic is The Holy Spirit in Reformed History.
Prayer. I am learning to not stew over things in my mind with just me, myself, and I, but to pray, pray, and then pray. Not out of fear or thinking I can change God's mind, but acknowledging my dependence and trust on Him.
Adrenalin. It has kept me going this past week. I should be much more tired than I am.
A contract on our house.
A possible contract on another house close to the church.
The fun of pet sitting. This isn't Gracie but it looks like her.

The theology conference starting tomorrow with Dr. Michael Haykin. The topic is The Holy Spirit in Reformed History.
Prayer. I am learning to not stew over things in my mind with just me, myself, and I, but to pray, pray, and then pray. Not out of fear or thinking I can change God's mind, but acknowledging my dependence and trust on Him.
Comments
Post a Comment
Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.