Follies and Nonsense #131 September 14, 2012 History of Whistling: 26 songs, 98 years.... (Warning: A bad word around 2:30.) Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels CDZA excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Kim ShaySeptember 14, 2012 at 7:40 AMWow, I never thought I'd hear Guns 'N Roses whistled! That was hilarious! Love the Maroon 5 piece, too!ReplyDeleteRepliesPersisSeptember 14, 2012 at 9:09 AMThey lost me after the 80's. But I did like the oldies.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyItinéranteJanuary 23, 2015 at 8:17 AMI discovered only last Friday that a very dear friend of mine, did not know how to whistle after knowing her for more than 20 years and seeing her almost everyday! This find comes in time for me ^^ ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Wow, I never thought I'd hear Guns 'N Roses whistled! That was hilarious! Love the Maroon 5 piece, too!
ReplyDeleteThey lost me after the 80's. But I did like the oldies.
DeleteI discovered only last Friday that a very dear friend of mine, did not know how to whistle after knowing her for more than 20 years and seeing her almost everyday!
ReplyDeleteThis find comes in time for me ^^