Skip to main content

Behold, how good

Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes! It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the LORD has commanded the blessing, life forevermore. Psalm 133

I have had my fellowship cup filled to overflowing this week-end. On Sunday, I had a blessed time worshipping the Lord and hearing the preaching of the Word. Sunday afternoon there was more fellowship in the home of some saints. This morning, I had breakfast with a close friend in Christ. And to round out the day, there was an impromptu cook-out at the pastor's home for more fellowship.

I am so encouraged by being with these brothers and sisters. I still marvel at God's sovereign hand in leading us to this church. The song may be a little sentimental, but I have to agree "I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God."

Comments

  1. I am truly blessed that you have had such fellowship. I miss it where I am - sometimes in God's sovereign wisdom he gives us the desert. I enjoy reading your postings, thanks for being a blessing when I need a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.