Skip to main content

Follies and Nonsense #37

Comments

  1. LOL. I'm going to share this on my Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My church is on one of those 90-part series lately. So I relate to this! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs this morning, Persis! We once attended a church where the Pastor took over a year to cover John 1. But at least it wasn't a series about How we can all be Iron Men of the Faith, using examples from the current superhero movies. :) Yes, a church in our area just finished that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our pastor has taken us through Hebrews verse by verse, but it's in a completely different league, thank the Lord!

    There is a church down the road that is doing a Dr. Seuss sermon series, I kid you not. I think last week was "Horton Hatches an Egg" and this week is the Grinch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is sooooo funny!
    "Bring your Message Bible, it's going to anointed" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.