I am thankful that we are hosting the Titus 2 ladies meeting in our home tonight! When we were looking for a house in March, I prayed for a place where we could open up our home to the saints, and the Lord provided. We will be in Chapter 6 of Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges. Each time we gather, the Lord is drawing us closer bit by bit. I love these sisters, and I am looking forward to this evening.
Praying you will receive a blessing as you provide one by hosting in your home. We take turns doing that with our small group, and sad to say that I sometimes complain ahead of time (in my heart anyway) when it's my turn, but I'm always blessed afterwards when I offer my home for his service.
ReplyDeleteMay God richly bless your meeting tonight, friend! How wonderful that you already had a vision for hospitality when choosing your home. It's wonderful to read how excited you are about blessing others. The book sounds great, too. I'm starting Respectable Sins and looking forward to learning much.
ReplyDeletePersis,
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! I wish I was closer. I would love to have joined you all. Pray you are having a beautiful meeting!
Love and blessings!
What a great blessing this will be for you Persis! May the Lord knit your hearts together in love as you get to know one another.
ReplyDeleteWith love!
Love you Persis! thanks for hosting us!
ReplyDelete