Follies and Nonsense #84 October 14, 2011 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AliceOctober 14, 2011 at 7:12 AMThat cat threw a pillow, too funny:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCorey P.October 14, 2011 at 2:57 PMFunny stuff, and I love the ending. :DBy the way, does the label "excessively diverted" come from Pride & Preudice by any chance? :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 14, 2011 at 2:59 PMLove it! I'll be sure and show it to my grandkids :-)God bless, :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPersisOctober 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM@Ma: The pillow smack is my favorite part.@Corey: But of course. And so is "Follies and nonsense". :)@Ron: Hope your grandkids enjoy it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraOctober 14, 2011 at 3:58 PMSimon totally knows cats. Too funny!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
That cat threw a pillow, too funny:)
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff, and I love the ending. :D
ReplyDeleteBy the way, does the label "excessively diverted" come from Pride & Preudice by any chance? :)
Love it! I'll be sure and show it to my grandkids :-)
ReplyDeleteGod bless, :-)
@Ma: The pillow smack is my favorite part.
ReplyDelete@Corey: But of course. And so is "Follies and nonsense". :)
@Ron: Hope your grandkids enjoy it.
Simon totally knows cats. Too funny!
ReplyDelete