Follies and Nonsense #86 - 50+ Edition October 28, 2011 In honor of my recent letter... Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AliceOctober 28, 2011 at 7:51 AMLoved the Tom Petty:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGregg MetcalfOctober 28, 2011 at 10:13 AMWhat a wonderful way to start a Fri! That was so great, thanks for finding it and sharing it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraOctober 28, 2011 at 8:18 PMLove it, especially Garth Brooks. Haha! BTW, I've been getting those letters too, but I won't complain. Aren't they good for a discount or something?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Loved the Tom Petty:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to start a Fri! That was so great, thanks for finding it and sharing it.
ReplyDeleteLove it, especially Garth Brooks. Haha! BTW, I've been getting those letters too, but I won't complain. Aren't they good for a discount or something?
ReplyDelete