Fact: Our friends are throwing a costume party this week-end.
Fact: Some adults enjoy dressing up as much as kids. Maybe even more.
Fact: The hobbit in the house will need an elven cloak by Saturday. As Lady Galadriel and the elves of Lothlorien are busy this week, Mom and Jo-Ann Fabrics will have to suffice.
Fact: For the LOTR obsessed, here's a collection of Middle-earth recipes. Instead of Frodo fingers (short, stubby bread sticks with a sliced almond on one end and a pepperocini ring on the other), we will probably bring a cheese ball with crackers to the party.
Fact: These were a few possibilities for myself which were vetoed: The 95 theses/walking scroll, Arthur Dent from Hitch Hiker's Guide, and the 4th Doctor Who.
Fact: But I have settled on:
Fact: I only need to figure out her headgear and work on my British accent.
Have a blessed Monday! Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.
Fact: Some adults enjoy dressing up as much as kids. Maybe even more.
Fact: The hobbit in the house will need an elven cloak by Saturday. As Lady Galadriel and the elves of Lothlorien are busy this week, Mom and Jo-Ann Fabrics will have to suffice.
Fact: For the LOTR obsessed, here's a collection of Middle-earth recipes. Instead of Frodo fingers (short, stubby bread sticks with a sliced almond on one end and a pepperocini ring on the other), we will probably bring a cheese ball with crackers to the party.
Fact: These were a few possibilities for myself which were vetoed: The 95 theses/walking scroll, Arthur Dent from Hitch Hiker's Guide, and the 4th Doctor Who.
Fact: But I have settled on:
![]() |
| Jane Austen, but of course. |
Fact: I only need to figure out her headgear and work on my British accent.
Have a blessed Monday! Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.

Ooh! We love LOTR and can't wait to see the elfen cape. ☺ I dream of living in the world of Jane Austen and a life of privilege. Alas, I'd probably have been a chamber maid. LOL Found a link to making your own Regency Era outfits. A hat is listed at the bottom of the page. http://www.janeausten.co.uk/online-magazine/hands-on-regency/fashion-to-make/
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your fabulous facts! Happy Monday! ☺
Thanks for the link, Larri. I tried making a cap this week-end only to have my daughter burst out laughing when she saw me wearing it. :{
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recipes, I will have to print them off. I loved your 4th Dr. Who, that would have been a great costume.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will make an elegant and lovely Jane Austen!
Wonderful! Please post pictures, Persis. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, will you please post pictures. What a great fact list. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the pics, Persis! I love Jane Austen!
ReplyDelete