Happy Pi Day March 14, 2012 Happy Pi Day! I will be taking an internet break until we get back from Ligonier 2012, but there are a few posts scheduled in my absence. Lord willing, I'll post on the conference when we return home. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels blog break mathematics nerdiness Pi day Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Kim ShayMarch 14, 2012 at 7:30 AMHave a good trip, Persis.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGregg MetcalfMarch 14, 2012 at 1:17 PMEnjoy! How about a slice of that pi?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBeckyMarch 14, 2012 at 1:21 PMHave a great time, sister!I love you! <3ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMarch 14, 2012 at 5:53 PMHave a wonderful time Persis.The little video was trippy.XOXOReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraMarch 14, 2012 at 9:13 PMCool video! Did you bake that pi? :-)Have a safe trip and a blessed time!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessica KramaszMarch 17, 2012 at 12:59 PMI hope you have a wonderful time there!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Have a good trip, Persis.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! How about a slice of that pi?
ReplyDeleteHave a great time, sister!
ReplyDeleteI love you! <3
Have a wonderful time Persis.
ReplyDeleteThe little video was trippy.
XOXO
Cool video! Did you bake that pi? :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip and a blessed time!
I hope you have a wonderful time there!
ReplyDelete