Follies and Nonsense #83 October 07, 2011 ht: A Cluttered Mind via The Good Steward Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Gregg MetcalfOctober 7, 2011 at 3:02 PMOh, I see you stumbled on the little known and well hidden secret of the juke box! Good work.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPetraOctober 7, 2011 at 7:32 PMWhen I was a kid I actually thought that there were little people playing music in radios and jukeboxes, haha. I've come a long way. ;-) They're really not that little at all.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCorey P.October 8, 2011 at 12:35 PMMusicians are always getting themselves into tight spots. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
Oh, I see you stumbled on the little known and well hidden secret of the juke box! Good work.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I actually thought that there were little people playing music in radios and jukeboxes, haha. I've come a long way. ;-) They're really not that little at all.
ReplyDeleteMusicians are always getting themselves into tight spots. ;)
ReplyDelete