Skip to main content

Monday Facts

Fact: It feels like fall with the temps dropping into the 40's at night.

Fact: We saw our first bright red maple leaf when we left church.

Fact: I made applesauce bars in honor of the cooler weather.

Fact: Pumpkin pudding will be next.

Fact: We had a neighborhood cat on our roof last week. The crow's were squawking like crazy, so I looked out the window. Lo and behold, a small orange tabby with a fat, almost raccoon-like tail was sauntering across the roof. I wondered if I would need to call the fire department, but it shimmied down the sweet gum near the house. The kitty came back yesterday, hopped onto the deck railing, and kept staring at the roof as if it wanted to climb up there again.

Fact: It's ragweed time. (achoo!)

Fact: I'm slowly finishing my unfinished books. I want to start another one probably by a Puritan dead guy.

Fact:  Looking at my modest library, I have more books than I will read in my lifetime. I really need to stop buying anymore, but it's hard when you come across a title you've never heard of or a new book is published or the price is good.  But then again, I don't want to end up like this guy.

Fact: Speaking of books, come back tomorrow for October's book giveaway. It's a great one.

Have a blessed Monday! Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.

Comments

  1. Be sure to post your Pumpkin pudding recipe...sounds yummy!

    My shelves are overloaded with books, and I completely understand your desire to search out authors you've never heard of before.

    Hope you have a wonderful Monday! Thanks so much for linking up. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. FACT: I'd love the pumpkin pudding recipe.

    FACT: I, too, have too many books that I'll never read. I have a hard time passing them up, like you!

    FACT: I'm loving this Autumn weather.

    FACT: I'm looking forward to your October giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fact: I love the fall and October!

    Fact: Can't read enough books

    Fact: Loved your facts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your facts! Could you, pretty please also include the applesauce bars recipe? Thank you! Wishing you a joy-filled week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I want to start another one probably by a Puritan dead guy."

    So I'm not the only one who refers to them in this fashion? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Corey:
    I thought everyone refers to theologians promoted to heaven as dead guys. In our household, it's the ultimate compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Persis: I think it's a compliment, too. Only, some people look at me funny when I say it's fun to hang out with "the dead guys". :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.