Fact: It's harder getting out of bed when the weather is cooler.
Fact: But I did get up. Before the alarm.
Fact: I often hear the squirrels leaping onto the roof from the trees and scurrying across it. Some days it sounds like they're either doing a tap routine or having a roller derby.
Fact: I enjoy seeing the backyard birds. Last week we saw mourning doves, starlings, grackles, a brown thrasher, and a male Eastern twohee all within the span of 5 minutes from the kitchen window. We also had a red-bellied woodpecker and a hairy woodpecker at the sunroom window.
Fact: We had a wonderful time with our small group last night. Dinner was baked ziti followed by smores and pumpkin ice cream around the fire pit. Thanks, Paul and Erika!
Fact: Small group bonding reached a whole new level last night.
Fact: I love these brothers and sisters. It is a blessing to be able to have fellowship, pray, cry and laugh together. Believe me, there was plenty of laughter last night.
Fact: Looking forward to the Titus 2 meeting tomorrow. Ephesians 3:1-13 is the passage.
Have a blessed Monday! Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.
Fact: But I did get up. Before the alarm.
Fact: I often hear the squirrels leaping onto the roof from the trees and scurrying across it. Some days it sounds like they're either doing a tap routine or having a roller derby.
Fact: I enjoy seeing the backyard birds. Last week we saw mourning doves, starlings, grackles, a brown thrasher, and a male Eastern twohee all within the span of 5 minutes from the kitchen window. We also had a red-bellied woodpecker and a hairy woodpecker at the sunroom window.
Fact: We had a wonderful time with our small group last night. Dinner was baked ziti followed by smores and pumpkin ice cream around the fire pit. Thanks, Paul and Erika!
Fact: Small group bonding reached a whole new level last night.
Fact: I love these brothers and sisters. It is a blessing to be able to have fellowship, pray, cry and laugh together. Believe me, there was plenty of laughter last night.
Fact: Looking forward to the Titus 2 meeting tomorrow. Ephesians 3:1-13 is the passage.
Have a blessed Monday! Visit Larri at Seams Inspired, to join in the Monday Facts fun.
FACT: It's not as cool as I'd like it to be here in Tidewater!
ReplyDeleteFACT: I was searching for reformed baptist churches in our area online today, and found yours. Poked around a bit.
FACT: I wish I lived closer so that we could be a part of your fellowship.
There is something about being warm and toasty all bundled up in the covers that makes it so hard to get up. I love the fall, and I love the cool weather, but 5:00AM is earlier enough without being cold.
ReplyDeleteGreat facts, Persis. You seem to know your birds. What a gift good fellowship is. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI made it onto your Monday Facts :) Glad you and Lydia came over last night, Paul and I love being in fellowship with you both. I am so glad you both stayed till late and I apologize for any inappropriate stories told by my other half. :) Haha!
ReplyDeleteFact: I hear ya on the getting up thing.
ReplyDeleteMy snooze button got a workout this morning.
FACT - I agree about the getting out of bed fact.
ReplyDeleteFACT - You are so blessed to have that kind of fellowship.
FACT - I'm two days late posting my comments.
FACT - I'll be a much better hostess next week.
FACT - My computer held me up. Durn machines.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks so much for linking up! ☺