Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...

~ A beautiful, breezy autumn day.

~ An uneventful visit to the doctor.

~ Being reminded that God's sovereignty extends to every hair that falls or turns gray and every single cell.

~ Taste buds to enjoy sour cream chocolate chip banana bread.

~ Time to read and finish books.

~ Hugs from my girl.

~ A treat this evening. Fellowship over Mexican food followed by Matthew Smith & Indelible grace in concert. Here's song from his latest album:

Redeemed, Restored, Forgiven

(Sorry for the ads on the pop-up. I can't get the embedded player to work directly from Matthew Smith's site.)

I hope your heart rejoices in being redeemed, restored, and forgiven.

Comments

  1. Matthew Smith! Oh, Persis, I'd love to hear him sing "Goodnight" in person. That song was such a comfort when my Dad died, and it continues to be. What a blessing that you get to enjoy his music. I'm so glad your doctor's visit was uneventful.....good health is such a gift, and I continue to be amazed by the number of books you finish. :)

    Love you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As to your last statement, I certainly am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha, I thought of you when Matthew Smith sang "Goodnight" tonight. He had our pastor "amening" as he described the meaning of the hymn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful list, Persis! I rejoice with you for your health, your bread, your books, your girls, your fellowship, and salvation. Praise God for grace through Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor squirrel! Great list of things to be thankful for, no doubt. Never heard of Matthew Smith.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.