Now I know why so many infinitives are split and participles are left dangling, they have been knocked down an molested by English! And all my English teachers have blamed me.
You haven't experienced anything until you have become the pastor of a congregation that has two, count em', two English teachers who kept track of my "English grammar." I wish I knew then that it was English who was the responsible culprit and "bully."
Now I know why so many infinitives are split and participles are left dangling, they have been knocked down an molested by English! And all my English teachers have blamed me.
ReplyDeleteYou haven't experienced anything until you have become the pastor of a congregation that has two, count em', two English teachers who kept track of my "English grammar." I wish I knew then that it was English who was the responsible culprit and "bully."
Hahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteDat am funny
ReplyDeleteAin't that the truth! lol!
ReplyDelete