Follies and Nonsense #124 July 27, 2012 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels excessively diverted Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments rosemaryJuly 27, 2012 at 8:34 AMI hate mice and all that goes with them so much, even this isn't funny to me.Hardly at all, anyway. ;o)ReplyDeleteRepliesPersisJuly 27, 2012 at 9:08 AMAt least the mouse is dead, Rosemary. :)(Our MS mouse died, so my daughter added the x'd eyes. I'm guilty for setting it up with a mouse trap.)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyChristinaJuly 28, 2012 at 7:39 PMthis is very funny! even more amusing that you and Lydia are the ones who thought this up! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.
I hate mice and all that goes with them so much, even this isn't funny to me.
ReplyDeleteHardly at all, anyway. ;o)
At least the mouse is dead, Rosemary. :)
Delete(Our MS mouse died, so my daughter added the x'd eyes. I'm guilty for setting it up with a mouse trap.)
this is very funny! even more amusing that you and Lydia are the ones who thought this up! :)
ReplyDelete