I will be giving away a 2 CD set of Handel's Messiah. This work is a wonderful blend of Christ-exalting scripture set to beautiful Baroque music.
Leave a comment to enter the giveaway. The giveaway will be open until Tuesday 12:00 PM EST, and I'll announce the winner that same day. Hopefully I can get this out in the mail on Wednesday so the winner can receive it by Christmas. Thanks for entering!

Definitely count me in!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'd love to have a new Handel's Messiah CD.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy Handel (and just about all classical music), and I'll be attending a concert of The Messiah tomorrow. Having the entire piece on CD to listen to the whole year round would certainly be a treat. Count me in.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Just so you know I'm not some bum just showing up only for the giveaway, I found you through my Mom, Trisha. :)
Persis -- don't include me in the giveaway since Steven and I will be going to be Lincoln Center next Friday to see Handel's Messiah! But, I did want to to say, what a wonderful idea!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for the winners whoever it may be!
Please count me in, Persis! I'd love to have the CD to listen to any time I wanted!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter too, please. Thanks,
ReplyDelete