Skip to main content

Hitting the road

We will be making the drive back to Virginia this morning. Lord willing we will miss the Philadephia traffice and stay ahead of the Norfolk/HRBT traffic back at home.  We've had a wonderful visit with family and hope to make our visits more frequent.  However, I miss home, too.  I'll have a big stack of work to do, but I won't have a house to put on the market and other complications waiting for me like last year.  So I'm looking forward to a drive through the DelMarVa Eastern shore and going home.  It will be nice to pet the bunnies, rake leaves, set up our tree, be with the brothers and sisters at our church, catch up with work and blogging, and just every day normal life.

Comments

  1. Praying you have/had safe travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling, especially to visit family is great fun, but I always love being back home again too. Safe travels, Persis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe traveling, and may your everyday normal life be filled with peace and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an enjoyable and safe trip back home, Persis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God grant you traveling mercies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Civil and pertinent comments are appreciated. Trolling will be deleted. Thanks.